Job requirements Financial Aid Director – Post-secondary Education in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region

Find out what you typically need to work as a financial aid director – post-secondary education in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region. These requirements are applicable to all Administrators - post-secondary education and vocational training (NOC 0421).

Employment requirements

This is what you typically need for the job.

  • Faculty administrators require a graduate degree in a field related to the academic faculty and Several years of experience as a university professor or college teacher.
  • Registrars require an undergraduate degree in business administration or a related field and Several years of experience in registration administration.
  • Administrators of vocational training schools usually require an undergraduate degree in business administration or Expertise and certification in a subject of instruction.

Source National Occupational Classification

Professional certification and licensing

You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.

  • If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
  • If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.

Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.

Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC

Do you want to work in another province or territory?

If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.

Labour Market Information Survey
Date modified: