Job requirements Business Management Consultant in Canada
Find out what you typically need to work as a business management consultant in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or a related discipline is usually required.
- A graduate degree in business administration may be required.
- Some establishments may require management consultants to be certified by a provincial management consulting association.
- Certification as a quality auditor may be required for some occupations in this unit group.
- Occupations in health information management consulting may require certification by the Canadian Health Information Management Association (CHIMA).
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a certification from a regulatory authority before you start working. Find out if this occupation is regulated in your province or territory.
|Location||Job title||Regulation||Regulatory body|
|Alberta||Management Consultant||Regulated||Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Alberta|
|Manitoba||Certified Management Consultant||Regulated||Canadian Association of Management Consultants - Manitoba|
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: