Job requirements Chiropractor near Grand Falls-Windsor (NL)
Find out what you typically need to work as a chiropractor near Grand Falls-Windsor (NL). These requirements are applicable to all Chiropractors (NOC 31201).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- A minimum of three years of university undergraduate studies or in Quebec, completion of a college diploma in natural science is required.
- Successful completion of the national examinations by the Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board is required to qualify to become licensed by a provincial or territorial body.
- Licensing by a regulatory body is required in all provinces and in the Yukon.
Professional certification and licensingNewfoundland and Labrador
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: