Job requirements Mail Facilities Senior Administrator near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what you typically need to work as a mail facilities senior administrator near Vancouver (BC). These requirements are applicable to all Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 72025).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
- Physical fitness may be required for some occupations in this unit group.
Professional certification and licensingBritish Columbia
If this occupation is regulated, you may need to get a professional license from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if this occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: