Job requirements Supervisor, Ticket Sellers near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Find out what you typically need to work as a supervisor, ticket sellers near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These requirements are applicable to all Other services supervisors (NOC 6316).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of college courses related to the area supervised may be required.
- Experience in the occupation supervised is usually required.
- Certification or licensing may be required for some occupations in this group (i.e., supervisors of commissionaires or security guards).
Professional certification and licensing
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: