Job requirements General Farm Worker - Livestock in Canada

Find out what you typically need to work as a general farm worker - livestock in Canada. These requirements are applicable to all General farm workers (NOC 85100).

Employment requirements

This is what you typically need for the job.

  • There are no specific education or training requirements.

Source National Occupational Classification

Professional certification and licensing

You might need to get a certification from a regulatory authority before you start working. Find out if this occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.


Job title Manure Applicator

Source Foreign Credential Recognition Program - ESDC

Do you want to work in another province or territory?

If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.

Labour Market Information Survey
Date modified: