Job requirements General Farm Worker - Livestock in the Côte-Nord Region

Find out what you typically need to work as a general farm worker - livestock in the Côte-Nord Region. These requirements are applicable to all General farm workers (NOC 85100).

Employment requirements

This is what you typically need for the job.

  • There are no specific education or training requirements.

Source National Occupational Classification

Professional certification and licensing


You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.

  • If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
  • If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.

Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.

Do you want to work in another province or territory?

If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.

Labour Market Information Survey
Date modified: