Job requirements Food And Beverage Processing Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what you typically need to work as a food and beverage processing supervisor near Vancouver (BC). These requirements are applicable to all Supervisors, food and beverage processing (NOC 92012).
This is what you typically need for the job.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Post-secondary education in microbiology or chemistry may be required for some positions in this group.
- Several years of experience in the food or beverage processing industry are required.
- Hazard analysis critical control point (HACCP) coordinators require HACCP certification and several years of experience in quality assurance of food production.
Professional certification and licensingBritish Columbia
You might need to get a professional licence from a regulatory authority before you can start working. Licensing can be compulsory or voluntary, depending on the occupation.
- If the licence is compulsory, you must be certified before you can practise the occupation and use the professional designation.
- If the licence is voluntary, you don’t need to be certified to practise this occupation.
Find out if your occupation is regulated and contact the regulatory authority to learn about the certification process.
Do you want to work in another province or territory?
If you are already certified to work in a regulated occupation in your province or territory, it will be easier for you to have your certification recognized in another province or territory. See the Workers Mobility's website to learn more.
- Date modified: