Skills Chairman/woman - Financial, Communications And Other Business Services near Toronto (ON)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a chairman/woman - financial, communications and other business services in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services (NOC 0013).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Business, Finance and Management
Help - Business, Finance and Management
- Client Service
- Business Management
- Date modified: