Skills Operations Manager - Trade, Broadcasting And Other Services near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an operations manager - trade, broadcasting and other services in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c. (NOC 00014).
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: