Skills Administrative Officer near Winnipeg (MB)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an administrative officer in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Administrative officers (NOC 1221).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: