Skills Administrative Officer in Yukon
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an administrative officer in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Administrative officers (NOC 13100).
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: