Skills Skylight Assembler - Plastic Products Manufacturing near Toronto (ON)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a skylight assembler - plastic products manufacturing in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9535).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Operating and Repairing Equipment, Machinery and Vehicles
Help - Operating and Repairing Equipment, Machinery and Vehicles
- Operating Stationary Industrial Equipment
Help - Building
- Restoring and Repairing
Help - Analysis
- Inspecting and Testing
Help - Information Handling
- Processing Information
Handling Goods and Materials
Help - Handling Goods and Materials
- Loading and Unloading
- Date modified: