Skills Skylight Assembler - Plastic Products Manufacturing in New Brunswick
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a skylight assembler - plastic products manufacturing in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 94212).
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Prepare reports on products inspected
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Loading and Unloading
- Restoring and Repairing
- Operating Stationary Industrial Equipment
- Processing Information
- Inspecting and Testing
- Date modified: