Skills Insulation Packer - Rubber Products Manufacturing near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an insulation packer - rubber products manufacturing in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Labourers in rubber and plastic products manufacturing (NOC 95104).
- Assist machine operators or assemblers
- Assist in setting up and dismantling equipment
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Transport material and tools to and from work areas
- Prepare raw materials for mixing process
- Monitor machines to watch for jammed materials or defective products
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Cleaning and House/Shop Keeping
- Mechanical Installing, Maintaining and Repairing
- Operating Stationary Industrial Equipment
- Loading and Unloading
- Processing and Production
- Date modified: