Skills District Representative, Government Agricultural Service near Brandon (MB)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a district representative, government agricultural service in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Agricultural representatives, consultants and specialists (NOC 21112).
- Conduct research, analyze agricultural data and prepare research reports
- Liaise with researchers, educators and government or business managers on matters pertaining to farming and agriculture
- Maintain records of services provided and the effects of advice given
- Prepare and conduct advisory information sessions and lectures for farmers and other groups
- Provide counselling and advisory services to farmers on agricultural subjects
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: