Skills Labourer - Mineral And Metal Processing near Toronto (ON)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "labourer - mineral and metal processing" was moved from the group Labourers in mineral and metal processing (NOC 9611) to the group Labourers in mineral and metal processing (NOC 95100).
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a labourer - mineral and metal processing in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Labourers in mineral and metal processing (NOC 95100).
- Transport raw materials, finished products and scrap materials through the plant
- Feed conveyors, crushers and other equipment
- Open valves and start pumps
- Skim dross from furnaces
- Sort, stack, bundle and stamp materials
- Perform other activities to assist process and machine operators in mineral ore and metal processing
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Load and unload vehicles using forklift or dolly
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Manufacturing and Production Help -
- Processing and Production
- Date modified: