Skills Sales Supervisor - Retail near Cranbrook (BC)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "sales supervisor - retail" was moved from the group Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211) to the group Retail sales supervisors (NOC 62010).
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a sales supervisor - retail in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Retail sales supervisors (NOC 62010).
- Assign sales workers to duties
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Authorize payments by cheque
- Order merchandise
- Authorize return of merchandise
- Establish work schedules
- Sell merchandise
- Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified:
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
Sales Supervisor - Retail near Cranbrook (BC) | Skills
The Web server is incapable of performing the request. Please try your request again later. Please contact the server’s administrator if this problem persists.