Skills Data Input Clerk in the Avalon Peninsula Region
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a data input clerk in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Data entry clerks (NOC 14111).
- Receive and register documents for data entry
- Enter data according to specified format
- Transfer data between software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Store, update and maintain databases
- Perform backup procedures
- Perform general office duties
- Classify, label and store diskettes/ disks and tapes of data
- Create digital records using a scanner
- Transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: