Skills Analyst, Computer Simulations near Calgary (AB)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an analyst, computer simulations in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 21222).
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
- Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: