Skills Marker - Post-secondary Teaching Assistance near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a marker - post-secondary teaching assistance in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Post-secondary teaching and research assistants (NOC 4012).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Grade examinations, term papers and laboratory reports
- Compile research results
- Assist in the preparation and administration of examinations
- Conduct literature reviews, surveys, laboratory experiments and other research for use in academic publications
- Conduct laboratory sessions to supplement lectures
- Assist in analysis of research results and preparation of journal articles, papers, reports and chapters of books
- Organize reference materials, visual aids and other materials as required by instructors
- Date modified: