Skills Technical Research Assistant (except Post-secondary) in the Avalon Peninsula Region
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a technical research assistant (except post-secondary) in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Statistical officers and related research support occupations (NOC 12113).
- Assist in collection and tracking of data from monitored use of services
- Collect, consolidate, cross-tabulate and format data
- Compile tables, charts, graphs and summarized statistics
- Process data to conduct basic analyses of trends
- Prepare technical documents and monitoring reports on volumetrics and other trend analyses
- Supervise statistical and research support workers
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Computer and Information Systems
- Communications and Media
- Date modified: