Skills Hotel Clerk Supervisor in Yukon
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a hotel clerk supervisor in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 6313).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Date modified: