Skills Assistant Passenger Service Co-ordinator - Railway near Prince Rupert (BC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an assistant passenger service co-ordinator - railway in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 6313).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Date modified: