Skills Distribution And Transport Logistics Technician in New Brunswick
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a distribution and transport logistics technician in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (NOC 1215).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Conduct performance reviews
- Arrange training for staff
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Recruit and hire staff
- Resolve work related problems
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Prepare and submit reports
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Establish work schedules and procedures
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Business, Finance and Management
Help - Business, Finance and Management
- Date modified: