Skills Business Management Consultant in Nova Scotia
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a business management consultant in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 11201).
- Analyze and provide advice on the managerial methods and organization of an establishment
- Conduct research to determine efficiency and effectiveness of managerial policies and programs
- Propose improvements to methods, systems and procedures
- Conduct quality audits and develop quality management and quality assurance standards
- Plan the re-organization of operations
- Supervise staff
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: