Skills Architectural Technologist in Canada
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "architectural technologist" was moved from the group Architectural technologists and technicians (NOC 2251) to the group Architectural technologists and technicians (NOC 22210).
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an architectural technologist in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Architectural technologists and technicians (NOC 22210).
- Prepare proposals
- Analyze technical documents and reports
- Tender contracts
- Assist in supervising construction projects
- Prepare working drawings
- Supervise architectural technical staff
- Write specifications
- Monitor and inspect work
- Estimate costs and materials
- Construct architectural and display models
- Assist in design development
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Prepare presentation graphics and drawings
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: