Skills EDP (electronic Data-processing) Unit - Supervisor near Calgary (AB)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as an EDP (electronic data-processing) unit - supervisor in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers (NOC 12010).
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Client Service
- Date modified: