Skills Bookkeepers And Accounting Clerks Supervisor near Edmonton (AB)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a bookkeepers and accounting clerks supervisor in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (NOC 1212).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure accuracy of financial transactions
- Resolve work related problems
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Prepare and submit reports
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Establish work schedules and procedures
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Business, Finance and Management
Help - Business, Finance and Management
- Client Service
- Date modified: