Skills Bookkeepers And Accounting Clerks Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a bookkeepers and accounting clerks supervisor in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (NOC 1212).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Ensure accuracy of financial transactions
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Business, Finance and Management
Help - Business, Finance and Management
- Client Service
- Date modified: