Skills Mail Facilities Senior Administrator in Canada
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a mail facilities senior administrator in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Manage the operations of package handling
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery
- Organize and supervise activities such as the processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work related problems
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules and procedures
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Business, Finance and Management
Help - Business, Finance and Management
- Client Service
- Date modified: