Skills Recording Studio Technician in Manitoba
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a recording studio technician in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 5225).
People working in this occupation usually apply the following skill set.
- Operate mixing, dubbing, editing machinery and equipment
- Set up, prepare, operate and adjust audio, recording, editing and reproducing equipment to record, edit and reproduce sound input
- Prepare and operate videotape recording and playback equipment and edit video tape after production
- Operate audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones and sound processing equipment at concerts and live events
- Operate audio-visual or electronic equipment
Skills and knowledge
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
Business, Finance and Management
Help - Business, Finance and Management
- Client Service
- Date modified: