Skills Recording Studio Technician in Newfoundland and Labrador
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a recording studio technician in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 52113).
- Supervise other technical staff
- Operate mixing, dubbing, editing machinery and equipment
- Operate audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones and sound processing equipment at concerts and live events
- Operate audio-visual or electronic equipment
- Prepare and operate videotape recording and playback equipment and edit video tape after production
- Set up, prepare, operate and adjust audio, recording, editing and reproducing equipment to record, edit and reproduce sound input
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Using Specialized Instrumentation and Equipment
- Installing and Setting-Up Technical Infrastructure
- Analyzing Information
- Co-ordinating and Organizing
- Date modified: