Skills Recording Studio Technician in the Calgary Region
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "recording studio technician" was moved from the group Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 5225) to the group Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 52113).
Find out what skills you typically need to work as a recording studio technician in Canada. These skills are applicable to all Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 52113).
- Supervise other technical staff
- Operate mixing, dubbing, editing machinery and equipment
- Operate audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones and sound processing equipment at concerts and live events
- Operate audio-visual or electronic equipment
- Prepare and operate videotape recording and playback equipment and edit video tape after production
- Set up, prepare, operate and adjust audio, recording, editing and reproducing equipment to record, edit and reproduce sound input
Skills and Knowledge Checklist
The following skills and knowledge are usually required in this occupation.
- Date modified: