Summary Naturopathic Doctor (ND) in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a naturopathic doctor (ND). The following information is applicable to all Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating (NOC 3125).
Other professionals in health diagnosing and treating diagnose and treat the diseases and injuries of patients. This unit group includes doctors of podiatric medicine, chiropodists and podiatrists, naturopaths, orthoptists and doctors of osteopathic medicine. They work in private practices, clinics and hospitals.
University education usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Diagnose diseases, deformities and injuries of the human foot and communicate diagnoses to patients
- Perform surgery on the bones of the forefoot and the subcutaneous soft tissues of the foot
- Treat patients using braces, casts, shields, orthotic devices, physical therapy, or prescribed medications
- Diagnose diseases, deformities and injuries of the human foot
- Treat patients using braces, casts, shields, orthotic devices, physical therapy and subcutaneous soft-tissue foot surgery
- Date modified: