Summary Gas Appliance Repairer - Customer Service in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a gas appliance repairer - customer service. The following information is applicable to all Appliance servicers and repairers (NOC 7332).
Appliance servicers and repairers service and repair domestic and commercial appliances. They are employed by repair shops, appliance service companies and repair departments of retail and wholesale establishments, or they may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Conduct voltage, resistance and other tests using electrical test equipment
- Refer to schematic drawings or product manuals to repair parts
- Diagnose faults, using testing devices
- Repair electrical appliances and components
- Replace faulty components
- Date modified: