Summary Ramp Attendant - Air Transport in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a ramp attendant - air transport. The following information is applicable to all Air transport ramp attendants (NOC 7534).
Air transport ramp attendants operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment, handle cargo and baggage and perform other ground support duties at airports. They are employed by airline and air services companies and the federal government.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Drive and operate ramp-servicing vehicles and equipment
- Position passenger loading stairs and operate aircraft cargo doors
- Marshall or tow aircraft to gate positions
- Sort and load cargo and passenger baggage according to instructions
- Unload, sort and route cargo and passenger baggage
- Date modified: