Summary Dairy Product Tester - Food And Beverage Processing in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as a dairy product tester - food and beverage processing. The following information is applicable to all Testers and graders, food and beverage processing (NOC 9465).
Testers and graders in food and beverage processing test or grade ingredients and finished food or beverage products to ensure conformance to company standards. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, fish plants, meat plants, breweries and other food and beverage processing plants.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Ensure hygiene and sanitation practices conform to policies and regulations
- Grade and label raw materials or finished products
- Conduct routine tests for product specifications
- Examine ingredients or finished products to ensure conformance to company standards
- Take samples of products at various stages of processing
- Date modified: