Summary Inspector, Wooden Sashes And Doors in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as an inspector, wooden sashes and doors. The following information is applicable to all Other wood products assemblers and inspectors (NOC 9533).
Other wood products assemblers assemble a variety of wood products and millwork, such as window sashes and doors. Inspectors inspect wood products to ensure product quality. They are employed by establishments engaged in manufacturing a variety of wood and millwork products.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in Canada
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Make minor adjustments and repairs
- Trim, smooth, and shape surfaces
- Mark defective parts or products for repair
- Inspect wood products for conformance to quality standards
- Install hardware such as knobs and hinges
- Date modified: