Summary Press Line Operator - Rubber Products Manufacturing near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a press line operator - rubber products manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Rubber processing machine operators and related workers (NOC 9423).
Rubber processing machine operators and related workers operate rubber processing machinery and assemble and inspect rubber products. They are employed by tire manufacturers and other rubber products manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Ontario
- Load or feed rubber, pigments, filler, oil and chemicals into machines
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
- Adjusting machinery and equipment to proper settings
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
- Affix seal or tags to approved products
- Date modified: