Summary Press Line Operator - Rubber Products Manufacturing in New Brunswick
Find key facts and figures about working as a press line operator - rubber products manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Rubber processing machine operators and related workers (NOC 94112).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Rubber processing machine operators and related workers operate rubber processing machinery and assemble and inspect rubber products. They are employed by tire manufacturers and other rubber products manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
This occupation usually requires a secondary school diploma or several weeks of on-the-job training.
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in New Brunswick
- Fill out product inspection reports
- Set up, operate and tend machinery used for mixing, calendering, extruding, moulding and curing rubber materials or rubber products
- Check and monitor product quality
- Train or assist in the training of other workers
- Lay out and prepare rubber materials for assembly
- Date modified: