Summary Chairman/woman - Health, Education, Social And Community Services And Membership Organizations in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a chairman/woman - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations. The following information is applicable to all Senior managers - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations (NOC 0014).
Senior managers in health, education, social and community services and membership organizations plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers, membership and other organizations or institutions that deliver health, education, social or community services. They formulate policies which establish the direction to be taken by these organizations, either alone or in conjunction with a board of directors. They are employed in health care organizations, educational services, social and community services and membership organizations or they may own and operate their own business.
University education usually required
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in New Brunswick
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Date modified: