Summary Chairman/woman - Health, Education, Social And Community Services And Membership Organizations in the Parklands Region
Find key facts and figures about working as a chairman/woman - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations. The following information is applicable to all Senior managers - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations (NOC 0014).
Senior managers in health, education, social and community services and membership organizations plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers, membership and other organizations or institutions that deliver health, education, social or community services. They formulate policies which establish the direction to be taken by these organizations, either alone or in conjunction with a board of directors. They are employed in health care organizations, educational services, social and community services and membership organizations or they may own and operate their own business.
University education usually required
Median wage in Manitoba
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Manitoba
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Date modified: