Summary Fermentation Process Operator - Food And Beverage Processing in New Brunswick
Find key facts and figures about working as a fermentation process operator - food and beverage processing. The following information is applicable to all Process control and machine operators, food and beverage processing (NOC 9461).
Process control and machine operators in food and beverage processing operate multi-function process control machinery and single-function machines to process and package food and beverage products. They are employed in fruit and vegetable processing plants, dairies, flour mills, bakeries, sugar refineries, meat plants, breweries, and other food and beverage processing establishments.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects are fair in New Brunswick
advertised in New Brunswick
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Operate machinery to process and bottle, can or otherwise package alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Date modified: