Summary Operations Manager - Trade, Broadcasting And Other Services in Canada
Find key facts and figures about working as an operations manager - trade, broadcasting and other services. The following information is applicable to all Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services (NOC 00014).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Senior managers in trade, broadcasting and other customer services plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers, trade, broadcasting and other service industry companies. They formulate policies which establish the direction to be taken by these companies, either alone or in conjunction with a board of directors. They work in establishments in broadcasting and related media services, wholesale trade, retail trade, accommodation and food service, and other services or they may own and operate their own business.
Learn more about operations manager - trade, broadcasting and other services
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in Canada
View wages about Wages
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in Canada
View available jobs about Jobs
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: