Summary Silk-screen Printing Machine Operator near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a silk-screen printing machine operator. The following information is applicable to all Plateless printing equipment operators (NOC 9471).
Plateless printing equipment operators operate laser printers, computerized high speed colour copiers and other printing machines to print text, illustrations and designs on a wide variety of materials such as paper, plastic, glass, leather, and metal. They are employed in rapid printing services, newspaper and magazine publishing companies, commercial printing companies and in manufacturing and other establishments that have in-house printing facilities.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in British Columbia
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised in British Columbia
- Review work order to determine job specifications
- Set up and make adjustments to printing machines
- Input codes and key in programming data on console keyboard of computerized machines
- Operate and monitor printing machines during print run and make adjustments
- Clean machines and replace worn parts
- Date modified: