Summary Administrative Officer near Winnipeg (MB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative officer. The following information is applicable to all Administrative officers (NOC 1221).
Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities, conduct analyses of administrative operations and co-ordinate acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors. Administrative officers who are supervisors are included in this unit group.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Winnipeg Region
The job prospects are good in the Winnipeg Region
advertised near Winnipeg (MB)
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Date modified: