Summary Manager, Administrative Services in Yukon
Find key facts and figures about working as a manager, administrative services. The following information is applicable to all Other administrative services managers (NOC 10019).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Other administrative services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate departments responsible for corporate governance and regulatory compliance, records management, security services, admissions and other administrative services. Also included in this unit group are managers responsible for departments involved in two or more of the following activities: finance, human resources, purchasing or administrative services. They are employed throughout the public and private sector.
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
Median wage in Yukon
advertised in Yukon
- Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within establish
- Hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- Interview, hire and provide training for staff
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
- Date modified: