Summary Skylight Assembler - Plastic Products Manufacturing near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a skylight assembler - plastic products manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9535).
Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors assemble, finish and inspect plastic parts and finished products. They are employed by plastic products manufacturing companies and plastic parts divisions of aircraft or other manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects are fair in the Toronto Region
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
- Make minor adjustments or repairs to products
- Date modified: