Summary Skylight Assembler - Plastic Products Manufacturing in New Brunswick
Find key facts and figures about working as a skylight assembler - plastic products manufacturing. The following information is applicable to all Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 94212).
Note that some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the NOC.
Plastic products assemblers, finishers and inspectors assemble, finish and inspect plastic parts and finished products. They are employed by plastic products manufacturing companies and plastic parts divisions of aircraft or other manufacturing companies.
Learn more about skylight assembler - plastic products manufacturing
High school or specific training
This occupation usually requires a secondary school diploma or several weeks of on-the-job training.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in New Brunswick
View wages about Wages
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in New Brunswick
View available jobs about Jobs
- Operate machines or equipment or use hand tools to cut, shape, splice and fit plastic materials to form parts and assemblies
- Prepare reports on products inspected
- Assemble composite materials on patterns to form parts and assemblies
- Inspect manufactured plastic products for defects and conformance to specifications and quality standards
- Mark and re-route defective products for repair or recycle
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: